Twitter Facebook Youtube Facebook

Monday, March 10, 2014

Volunteer Spotlight: Adam Braziel

"I needed something in my life that would make me feel I was making a difference. I enjoy helping people in need. I feel as though that is what I was put here on this earth to do, to help the hungry and make someone sad feel happy. If I can help someone in need every day when I come to the Salvation Army, I feel as I have done my job. This is what the Lord wants me to do with my life. I enjoy doing volunteer work!"

Adam Braziel has been a volunteer at Bridgeton Corps for 7 years. He can be seen at the Drop-In Center, weekly Bread & Soda event, and as a Maintenance Worker. Some of his responsibilities include preparing coffee and distributing donuts to local workers and those in need.

Follow Alex's lead! Apply to become a Salvation Army volunteer at salvationarmynj.org/volunteer

0 comments:

Post a Comment